Name of School:
A.E. Bowers Elementary
Our school is considered:
In five words or less, describe your prototype
Increase French Immersion inclusive practices
Insert an image that showcases your prototype.
How might we?:
How might we increase our capacity for inclusion in the French Immersion program?
Describe the prototype(s) your school will focus on. Get creative. Be sure to describe the various approaches staff will take, what you will keep your eye on and how staff plan to document their results.
• Collaborating with family of schools
• Collaborate with Learning Supports team with Rocky View Schools
• Work with team on ”Why FI?” design with Sarah Martin, Sarah Morrison, Julie Vaillancourt and the Design Team
• Conduct literacy framework overlay with differentiation supports with the FI team
• Offer book studies with our school and invite family of schools
• Engage in “Accès au success” interactive webinar series with Dr. Katy Arnett
• Professional learning
• Create stories from learning
• Support families in their growing understanding of inclusion
• Are we scaffolding learnings from “Accès au success” and "Languages for All"?
• Team planning and meetings
• Pictures, photo, and video documentation
• Reflections and journals
• Student voice within myBlueprint
• Exemplars of “Accès au success” in the classroom, in student learning, and in assessment practices